Analyst Fund Administration
HQ Capital is a privately owned and bank-independent global private equity specialist that has deployed $11.5 billion of capital into globally and regionally focused private equity investments on behalf of institutional and private clients since 1989. As of June 30, 2023, the firm has invested in 836 funds and direct companies alongside 296 fund managers across North America, Europe and Asia. HQ Capital’s investments include private equity primary funds, secondary funds, and co-investments along relationship deal sponsors. With more than 80 employees based in New York, Bad Homburg and Hong Kong, HQ Capital leverages local relationship networks and market knowledge to provide clients with sustainable value creation, diversification, attractive risk-adjusted returns, and responsible investing strategies alongside leading global private equity managers.
We have an immediate opening for a
Fund Administration Analyst to work as part of our Private Equity Fund Administration team in Bad Homburg.
The Analyst will work closely with the Fund Administration and Fund Accounting teams globally to support overall department activities.
• Recording and processing of current business transactions, i.e. the journal entries for investments, management fees, accruals, other expense/income, valuation adjustments and bank reconciliations
• Manage cash for all European banking relationships
• Liaising with internal and external parties including oversight of service providers
• Prepare recurring monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc investor requests and reports for institutional and high net worth investors
• Oversee the electronic and hard copy mailing of all reports in a time efficient manner
• Support the preparation of accounting work papers and financial statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules
• Assist in calculating the capital transactions, management fees and accruals for institutional and high net worth investors
• Assist in the completion of the external audits and taxes in Germany
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/economics or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Professional experience in a large accounting firm, fund administrator (i.e. Vistra) or commercial bank, preferably in the area of alternative asset classes
• Candidate should have experience preparing financial statements beginning to end
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Knowledge of financial accounting and accounting systems (ideally Investran experience)
• Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
• Proficient with MS Office programs
• Positive attitude and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team, high speed environment.
If you are interested in working in a growing, dynamic and well-established team operating as part of a global organization, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your application, preferably by email, stating your earliest possible start date as well as salary expectation to Claudia.Rosner@hqcapital.com or email@example.com.
Please state in the header of your email the position you are applying for. Please note: Applicants must be fluent in English as a minimum requirement, and must also be fluent in German if located in Germany. In addition, all applicants must be able to work from one of our offices located in New York, Bad Homburg or Hong Kong..
Please state in the header of your email the position you are applying for. Please note: Applicants must be fluent in English as a minimum requirement, and must also be fluent in German if located in Germany. In addition, all applicants must be able to work from one of our offices located in New York, Bad Homburg or Hong Kong.