HQ Capital is currently looking for a working student for its Legal & Transaction Services team in Bad Homburg. The team is responsible for all legal and tax related matters pertaining to HQ Capital’s investments, corporate structures, and corporate governance. We are looking for a working student who would be available to support us 2-3 days (maximum 20 hours) every week depending on the team’s workload and the candidate’s schedule for a period of maximum 6 months.
The specific tasks will include:
- Completion of subscription documents, coordination with external service providers (such as AIFMs, legal counsel) and assistance with side letter negotiations for our investments.
- Assistance with ongoing legal related requests from our target fund managers in coordination with our investment teams in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Assistance with reviewing and preparation of resolutions, structure charts and any other requests from our service providers.
- Preparation and maintenance of information sheets regarding our funds and managed accounts.
- Preparation of consolidated information regarding investments for internal use.
- Administrative tasks with respect to investments.
- Student registered (Immatrikulation) at a university, preferably with a background in law.
- special focus on finance or prior internship experience in private equity would be advantageous.
- Very good English and German language skills, both in speaking and writing.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Team player, with the ability to work independently and with a strong attention to detail.
Possibility of remote working, however, presence in the Bad Homburg office at least once a weekis preferable.
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com by 15 December 2021.