Your contact for everything relating to press, events and news:
Ulrich von Rotenhan
Head of Communications & Investor Relations
+49 6172 402 818
December 31, 2020 | Article
As the year comes to an end, Insights reached out to HQ Capital’s Chairmen and Investment Committee members, Dr. Ernest Boles (Chairman U.S. & Europe) and David G. Pierce (Chairman Asia) to get their views on the state of the private equity market, including any trends they have noticed and potential opportunities on the horizon.
September 24, 2020 | Article
We have observed an increase in “mid-life” co-investment transactions as a function of the COVID-19 pandemic. This trend has created an opening for co-investors to provide co-investment capital in these transactions which offer especially compelling risk-return profiles.
August 11, 2020 | Press Release
Appointed as COO/CFO of the newly founded HQ Holding
August 7, 2020 | Press Release
Leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial microwave components, systems and plasma sources
June 18, 2020 | Press Release
Largest global platform fund in HQ Capital’s 30+ year history closed
June 5, 2020 | Article
- The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have created an overall environment of stress and uncertainty
- Unexpected market dislocating events such as COVID-19, often referred to as “black swan events,” can also create advantageous investment opportunities and this is particularly true in the secondary market today
May 14, 2020 | Press Release
- Kickoff of the 2020 HQ Capital Gives Back! Initiative
- Each region donates to a local charity in the fight against COVID-19
- Focus on most vulnerable populations: children, families, the elderly and homeless
March 6, 2020 | Press Release
- Strategic management of HQ financial service providers through a central holding
- Appointment of Stefan Keitel as CEO of the holding
- Establishment of a supervisory board for the Harald Quandt Group
- Joachim Faber elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
February 17, 2020 | Article
- Private equity is already poised for the implementation of sustainability due to its long-term oriented investment character.
December 11, 2019 | Press Release
- RECAP Opportunity Fund III represents the largest individual real estate fund in the firm’s 30-year history
- Focus on multifamily development projects located in growth-oriented markets throughout the U.S.
- Partnership with best-in-class developers and operators to build Class A multifamily properties
- 70% of fund committed to 11 projects; eight projects have closed and an additional three projects are approved