April 5, 2018 | Press Release
- Sale as part of a merger of MEN Gruppe with duagon Holding AG
- Successful internationalization of MEN under HQ Equita ownership
- Investments in the setup of organizational structures in sales, production, IT and finance
- duagon as an ideal strategic partner for MEN’s further development
February 26, 2018 | Press Release
- Joint venture with Trammell Crow Residential to develop Alexan Montclair
- Investment in fast-growing Inland Empire market
- Construction to start immediately
February 7, 2018 | Press Release
- Bernd Franken, Jochen Herwig, Eberhard Vetter and Prof. Dr. Reinhard Pöllath appointed to Advisory Board
- Committee to advise HQ Capital Group on all matters related to business and market development, as well as on the further development of products and services
- Jochen Herwig elected as Chairman
November 8, 2017 | Press Release
Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH (Haniel) signed a contract on 24 October 2017 for the complete acquisition of ROVEMA. Haniel intends to acquire ROVEMA from the German financial investors Equita GmbH & Co. Holding KGaA and Equita GmbH & Co. CoVest KGaA (hereinafter referred to as “HQ Equita”) and from the CEO of the company, Thomas Becker.
August 24, 2017 | Press Release
HQ Capital Real Estate continues its’ successful U.S. multifamily opportunistic investment strategy and will pursue a similar strategy for its next fund
August 17, 2017 | Article
As the U.S. population continues to expand, housing construction has lagged behind the levels required to keep up with growing needs. Multifamily rental apartments have played an emerging role in meeting the housing needs of millions of Americans. In this white paper, HQ Capital Real Estate examines multifamily real estate market trends, and identifies risks and opportunities over the coming years.
July 31, 2017 | News
To better understand the outlook for the investment in the private markets industry, Outperform interviewed two LP Ambassadors, including David Pierce, Head of Asia for HQ Capital.
June 29, 2017 | Press Release
HQ Capital, a leading independent investment manager for alternative investments, announced today that it has appointed Jeremy Katz as Co-Head of its real estate group, HQ Capital Real Estate.
April 27, 2017 | Press Release
Transformation into globally active solution provider with proprietary material technology through targeted investment approach by management and HQ Equita
ISOLITE poised to address thermal and acoustic challenges of tomorrow’s markets as part of Hitachi group
March 3, 2017 | Article
A White Paper prepared by Hugh F. Kelly, PhD, CRE, Consulting Economist to HQ Capital Real Estate