HQ Capital has been a signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investments (UNPRI) since 2011.
Together with its subsidiaries, HQ Capital has been implementing the UNPRI’s six overall Principles:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision making processes
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- Work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.